mercredi 28 septembre 2011

Changes

I do think, no one should never take anything for granted, because nothing is love. Even what is sacred is not really, it can all fly away. 

Just read my latest post, even if things have changed I still think the same things about him, but I'll never tell you that because you still won't get it. 

You know that image of one angel on your shoulder, and one devil on the other side. Well, life really feels like that. With him I've been the worst of myself, but let's be honest I'm pretty good at it. But now I can see the light (cliché!) and I wanna try a bit to be almost good. 
The only thing is everybody knows bad is always more tempting. 

Anyway, got a new man in my life, and he is pretty incredible, but because there is always a but, we have to wait and see how I deal with my old demons. 

It is also getting harder to share things, basically my life with them, I still miss them but not in the painful way anymore more something that is normal by now, it's life, and it won't change because I'm not coming back. And I've made the efforts for them, got enough now, won't fight anymore if I'm the only one. 

All in all, everything is ok you know, and you know what everything happens for a reason. 

Xo 
B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire