jeudi 16 juin 2011

Paris I love you ... sometimes

It's funny how Paris can be lunatic, or maybe it's me 

Well I spent 2 days in Paris last week, and I loved it, it remembered me why I used to love that much living there ... I've been running for 2days from one place to another, saw some of my friends and had the best time ever 

I saw my "lover" yeah yeah that guy that sometimes write on that blog too :) you know the one I love the most, and had a fucking great time with him and his new baby Gaga who is adorable, not so much when she snores all night! 

And I've done what I like the most: take hours to be ready because I need to look stunning haha, run to shows, signing, interviews with bands, and drink and laugh and smile ...  

When it goes like that, Paris I love you! But soon I need to get home and see London again. 
If Paris were my first love, London is my man right now, and New York is my Prince Charming. 

Xo 
B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire